Safety & Security
The safety and wellbeing of our clients is a priority.
Procedures are in place to make sure that we take every precaution to ensure best practice for the preparation, organisation and operation of your trip.
Your Own Safety
All passengers must take reasonable care for their own safety at all times. Being on tour can be a fantastic experience of course, but any trip brings with it certain risks which you should attempt to minimise. Furthermore, in signing the booking form you are also agreeing to our terms and conditions with reference to the conduct of your group, including but not limited to damages and behaviour.
Know Before You Go
We are a Partner of the Know Before You Go campaign. KBYG is an ongoing campaign aiming to help Brits to stay safe and healthy abroad.
The campaign was launched in 2001 by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to promote these key messages:
- get adequate travel insurance
- check the FCO’s country travel advice
- research your destination – know the local laws and customs
- visit your GP as soon as possible before travelling
- check your passport is in good condition and valid and you have all necessary visas
- make copies of important travel documents and/or store them online using a secure data storage site
- tell someone where you are going and leave emergency contact details with them
- take enough money and have access to emergency funds
Every year thousands of British travellers seriously regret not taking these simple steps.
You should also read the travellers checklist – it’s full of practical tips for having a safe and enjoyable time.
TourWatch - Promoting responsible touring